The III International Audiovisual Festival EPICENTROOM announces an open call for multichannel sound compositions, which will become part of festival program. Musicians and artists worldwide working with spatial multichannel sound are invited to participate. Both personal and curated collective projects are welcome.
The EPICENTROOM festival has been held since 2019 in St. Petersburg, Russia, and is dedicated to the experimental practices of contemporary art and music. The organizer of the Festival is the Art Center "Pushkinskaya-10".
More about the festival: https://epicentroom.p-10.ru
Deadline for submissions: October 5, 2021.
Festival: October 9-17, 2021
The festival is an initiative of a public organization and cannot provide financial support to participants.
- from 4 to 8 channels;
- wav, aif 44.1kHz / 16-bit
- Duration: from 5 to 30 min max.
Please include with each submission:
- your name and contact details;
- the title and a short synopsis of the work (100 words max);
- a brief biography (100 words max);
- web links (site, audio, video).
- links to download audio files (e.g. Wetransfer, Dropbox, etc.)
Please send attached text files as a Word DOC, RTF, TXT. Please do not send PDFs.